We are pleased to be a part of Evolve, a programme in Staffordshire that helps people with multiple barriers to regain their confidence and move closer to the jobs market.
Evolve can support anyone who is:
- Aged 16 years and over
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
- Living in Lichfield District, Cannock Chase, Tamworth or East Staffordshire
Our friendly team can help these individuals to:
- Engage in a range of activities to improve their work readiness
- Move into education and training
- Search for employment opportunities.
This will be supported through:
- In depth specialist advice and assistance
- Budgeting and financial capability training
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- In house volunteering opportunities
The project enables people to move forward in their lives, equipping them with confidence and motivation.
For more information on the project, contact us .