We are pleased to be a part of Evolve, a programme in Staffordshire that helps people with multiple barriers to regain their confidence and move closer to the jobs market.
Evolve can support anyone who is:
- Aged 16 years and over
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
- Living in Lichfield District, Cannock Chase, Tamworth or East Staffordshire
Our friendly team can help these individuals to:
- Engage in a range of activities to improve their work readiness
- Move into education and training
- Search for employment opportunities.
This will be supported through:
- In depth specialist advice and assistance
- Budgeting and financial capability training
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- In house volunteering opportunities
The project enables people to move forward in their lives, equipping them with confidence and motivation.
For more information on the project, please call our Projects Line on 01543 386063 (Voicemail only. Leave a message and we will call you back within 3 working days), or send us an email.
The Evolve project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.