Through corporate partnerships we offer businesses a number of opportunities for working with and supporting our work, helping us to provide advice services to those who need it across the District.
The benefits are mutual. Companies can meet their business objectives, helping to fulfil their Corporate Social Responsibility requirements, encouraging staff to work together, improving staff morale, and demonstrating to stakeholders, clients, colleagues and employees their commitment to a worthwhile charity.
These are some of the opportunities currently available:
Your donation can make a huge difference to us.
Gifts in Kind
Money is not the only thing your company can give!
Encourage your employees to give to Citizens Advice South East Staffordshire.
Add value to your core business and gain great publicity by supporting our projects and events
- Why not adopt us as your charity of the year
- Get involved and be hands on!
- Boost staff morale by getting them involved in Team fundraising events - make it competitive and see how creativity blossoms.
- Auction of Promises – everyone has a hobby or hidden skill – why not sell it to the highest bidder?
- Sweepstake at work on events like the Grand National, Wimbledon, ‘I’m a celebrity…get me out of here’ winner
- Barbeque – invite your colleagues, friends and family
- Dress Down Day – go for different themes, ‘wear red’, ‘bad hair’, ‘wrong tie’ or ‘fancy dress’
- Small Change Challenge – ask you colleagues to empty their loose change into a jar at the end of each week/month
- Sports matches involving management vs shop floor. Organise football, cricket or other sporting tournaments