- Published: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 15:05
- Written by Reuben
Citizens Advice South East Staffordshire (CASES) has a long record of providing a high quality advice and information service to residents of Lichfield District.
Due to having gained additional funding we have the following opportunity:
Building Better Opportunities Development Officer
This is a 37 hours per week post and you will be solely working on BBO as this post is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund
Salary £24,799 per annum pro rata (funding until June 2022)
This is an exciting opportunity to help those who are far from the jobs market to move into employment and independence
The Post holder will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist casework over the full range of specialisms offered by CASES
- Engaging, mentoring and challenging to improve client and beneficiary employability
- Working with other staff, supporting volunteers in all roles to ensure that their needs are met
- Ensuring good communication across the organisation and with outside bodies
- Monitoring the outcomes of the Project, ensuring Key Performance Indicators are achieved and completing the necessary Audit documentation
We are looking for someone who has;
- recent experience of giving advice to the public
- experience of dealing with challenging clients,
- a track record of effective project delivery
- an excellent standard of interpersonal, and verbal communication
Experience of ESF funded projects would be an advantage.
CVs not accepted.
Closing date: 12.00pm, 18th December 2019
Interview date: 20th December 2019
CASES is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates from all backgrounds.
This post is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
CASES Charity No. 1128413 Co. Ltd by Guarantee Reg No 6816043 (Eng)